Recommended Room Sizes – MAKE ROOM IN YOUR HOME FOR A POOL TABLE!
Not sure how much room you need?
Follow the guidelines below, depending on which size table you’ll be installing:
Table Size Recommended Room Dimensions
7’ x 3 ½’ 17’ x 13½’
8’ x 4’ 18’ x 14’
9’ x 4 ½’ 19’ X 14½’
Just some of the benefits of having a pool table in your home:
Shared family activity – for the price of a couch, keep your family from becoming potatoes
- Keep an eye on your kids – make your house the cool house on the block
- A great way to entertain – you may have trouble getting your guests to leave
- What it teaches kids – teach your kids geometry; they won’t even hate you for it
- An icebreaker when having folks over – you don’t have to sit and stare at each other to and try to think of something to say
- Your table is set – convert the pool table into a ping-pong table, a dining room table – or leave it “as is” and have a great place to wrap gifts and fold the laundry!